A group of new friends – most of whom are transplants to Toledo – have been searching for happy hours in Toledo. This is what I’m finding out in our search.
– Bar 145 / Reset – http://bar145toledo.com – Wednesday nights are $5 burger and $5 martinis all night (their Facebook page lists the details) – Reset (the 21 and up barcade connected to them) has the same special. Just note that they do have live music. Service has been hit or miss but food and drinks have been spot on.
– El Vaquero – several Toledo locations and one in Perrysburg – From their website “HAPPY HOUR 4-8 Ask your server for details” – http://www.vaquerorestaurant.com/#!bebidas/c19fp
– Revolution Grille – http://revolutiongrille.com/happy-hour/ – Tuesday-Sunday 4:00-6:00pm – $7 Cocktails, Wine & Dine , $3 Cans of Jackie O’s Beer
– Social gastropub -happy hour from 3-6 M to F at the bar – http://socialgastropub.com/Perrysburg/index.html – $1 off drinks and 50% off appetizers – Notes: socials menu changes and definitely has a flair to it. The 50% off apps is a great deal as the portions are large and delicious – but if you are food timid to try new combinations this may not be the best for you. The cocktails have all been rated highly along with a great selection of beer.
– Tekela – http://www.tekelacocina.com – happy hour 3 to 5:30 M thru F – 50% appetizers and alcoholic drinks – haven’t been to happy hour but love the food!
– Bar Louie – http://barlouieamerica.com/mobile/location/perrysburg.aspx – Monday- Friday from 4PM-7PM: $3 Drafts, $4 Wines, $5 Martinis, 1/2 Price Select Apps & Flatbreads
– Max and Ermas – their website is currently unavailable (doesn’t bode well for them) but here’s what I can see from Levis Commons – http://www.shopleviscommons.com/store/max-and-ermas/9962/2138841563 – Thursday’s $5 burgers and half off pitchers of sangria, all day